On the second instalment in our Summer '22 series: the battle over belonging. The back half of our investigation into inclusion—or is that excursion into exclusion? They're kind of two sides of the same coin to be honest, minted at our expense.
Featured voices this podcast include (in order of appearance):
• Candis Callison, Associate Professor in the Institute for Critical Indigenous Studies and the Graduate School of Journalism at UBC
• Kim TallBear, Professor in the Faculty of Native Studies at the University of Alberta and Canada Research Chair in Indigenous Peoples, Technoscience & Environment
• Jacqueline Keeler, journalist and author
• Brock Pitawanakwat, Associate Professor of Indigenous Studies at York University
• Ken Williams, Assistant Professor with the University of Alberta's Department of Drama
// CREDITS: Creative Commons music this episode includes “I care” by Loyalty Freak Music, “Hoist” and “Land Legs” by Andy G. Cohen, and “Bitcoin Day” by Anonymous420. Our opening theme is “Bad Nostalgia (Instrumental)” by Anthem of Rain; our closing theme is “Garden Tiger” by Pictures of the Floating World. This episode was hosted/produced/edited by Rick Harp; production assistance by Courteney Morin.