On this episode’s collected, connected conversations (the sixth in our summer-long series): we get down with data and tight with tech, tackling topics that range from social media to social services.
Featured voices this podcast include (in order of appearance):
• Kim TallBear, associate professor in the Faculty of Native Studies at the University of Alberta
• Ken Williams, assistant professor, University of Alberta department of drama
• Karyn Pugliese, Assistant Professor, School of Journalism, Ryerson University
• Lisa Girbav, broadcaster and podcaster
• Candis Callison, Associate Professor in the Institute for Critical Indigenous Studies and the School of Journalism, Writing and Media at UBC
• Jennifer Walker, Canada research chair in Indigenous Health at Laurentian University; core scientist and Indigenous lead with IC/ES North
// CREDITS: Creative Commons music in this episode includes “Headway” and “Harbor” by Kai Engel, The Institute Laboratories and Careful now, Stalker by ROZKOL, RENDER ME - Single by Nctrnm, Robot is chilling by Frederic Lardon, “Black & Blue” by Breath Before the Plunge, and “Sector Vector”, by Little Glass Men.