On this week’s collected, connected conversations—our final show of the summer—more of our COVID contemplations.
Featured voices this podcast include (in order of appearance):
• Candis Callison, Associate Professor in the Institute for Critical Indigenous Studies and the School of Journalism, Writing and Media at UBC
• Kim TallBear, Professor in the Faculty of Native Studies at the University of Alberta and Canada Research Chair in Indigenous Peoples, Technoscience & Environment
• Brock Pitawanakwat, York University Associate Professor of Indigenous Studies
• Ken Williams, assistant professor with the University of Alberta's Department of Drama
• Broadcaster and scientist David Suzuki
// CREDITS: Creative Commons music in this episode includes “Secret Circuit” by Space Rhythm 2, “Wake Up” by Kai Engel, and “Now You Are Here” by Sergey Cheremisinov. Our opening theme is “Soda Machine” by Kabbalistic Village; our closing theme is “Nocturne for Anastasiya" by Vlad Cuiujuclu.